I have been nominated by @allylmare for the Liebster Award 2016. Thank you for nominating me.
The Liebster Award is to help new bloggers to feel welcome!
There are certain rules and so I’m going to go with the ones of which my nominee went with. I’ve copied and pasted them below.
The Global Aussie version.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Girl Poem Blog version.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
For this one, I would follow the rules from the one who nominated me.
I am nominating:
My questions for you to answer:
- What is your favourite genre to write in and why?
- If you could only listen to one album or piece of music for the rest of your life what would it be?
- How did you get into writing?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What sports do you play if any?
- What’s your worst habit?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could change one thing in your life right now what would it be?
- Your greatest fear?
- Have you ever been arrested? Yes or no will suffice, unless you don’t mind sharing!
- Celebrity crush?
My answers to Ally’s questions.
- What inspires your writing pieces? Something I see or a conversation I hear could give me an idea, whether it’s for a poem or a story.
- Do you see yourself still writing next 5 years? YES! I’ve been writing a year now and I write everyday even if it’s only for ten minutes.
- How do you make yourself happy? Write and spend time with my daughters.
- How often do you think of death? Probably everyday.
- Natures or buildings? Nature.
- What would you do if you are facing a mugger right now? Kick his/her ass!
- Choose one. The ability to fly, breath underwater, pass through walls or invisible? Invisible would be so much fun!
- Preferred drinks for your breakfast? Coffee
- Do you believe in colours can brighten up your mood? Yes!
- Do you have a dark mind somewhere inside? Yes. If you’ve already read some of my work you would say so too!
- What do you want to tell yourself right now? Keep going, things will come good again. Keep writing never stop doing that.
Thank you to all my followers for your support, voting and commenting on my posts,I hope you continue to enjoy my page!